Monday 28 May 2012

Handmade Heart Swap - Partners



Thank you so, so much for the lovely feedback for this swap, I am really touched, and in fact I am as nervous as anything to be honest, I so want everything to run smoothly and you all be happy. My main aim from this is to spread a little love and I really hope you all enjoy this swap. When wrapping up your pretties for someone else please know that you are indeed spreading the joy and shall certainly be bringing a smile to someone's face. Hey, you may even make a pen friend out of this too. So anyway, myself and Miss. Poppins had fun picking names out of a hat to pair you up and pairings have mostly been chosen randomly. I kept in mind those that were happy to post internationally and I thought it easiest to keep as many as I could of those that are twitter/email only together. I have linked to your blogs if you have one and twitter accounts if you don't. For those on email only I have popped your name down so hopefully you shall know who you are. 

So, drum roll, here are your swap partners....

SoStacySews and Sarah W

MrsShilts and Beautiful Things By Caire

The Gingerbread House and Team Rigby

Home To Roost and A World Of Imagination

Baileysbear and Stitching Carol

KezzieAG and Depth Of Field

Dottie May and Daisy Daydreams

Love To Craft  and Undomesticated Scientist

Polkadot-Pretties and House Of Pinheiro

Nanny Nora and Vixen

A Pocket Full Of Daisys and Rosalily

Cerejeira Studio and Rachel's Homespun Hideaway

The Vintage Hobbyhouse and Life On A Cupcake

ema_flutterby and joanneinwales

Mummy Adventures and Purple Proby  ( International Swap )

Louise's West Oxon World and Cupcake Mumma

Tabitha Stitchit and FunkyFairy

Monkey Makes Three and Sweet Birdy Love   ( International Swap )

Tangled Sweetpea and Tales from Mount Pleasant

Julie (email) and My Red Wellies

Sharon ( email ) and Pinkstardesigns ( email ) ( International swap )



Please, please get in touch if I have made any boo-boo's which is more than likely, for instance if I have you down as an international swap and you would rather be U.K., or I have paired you up twice or even that you should be on this list and you are not. Please do let me know asap and I shall do my very best to sort it out. Thanks also to the last one or two swappers who joined in last minute so I would have a nice even number :)  Also I am really excited that you have joined up and for making myself and Clare not feel so lonely in this swap of hearts and love. So, we have until the 27th June to get crafty and of course your parcel can be sent before that date. Please get in touch with your swap partner and exchange some niceties, address details etc and I would also suggest letting each other know your likes, perhaps favourite colour/s, whether you prefer the floral look, or maybe gingham, or indeed both like me ;)

If you are doing an international swap maybe think about little things to send to keep costs low. As mentioned all 5 items need not be handmade, and a thrifted trinket or two can of course be included in that 5. If you only have an email as your contact please do look at the original post and search for your swappers email address which you shall find in the comments section. When you get in touch, find out as much as you can about each other and perhaps aim to keep in contact with your partner every so often. There has been  times when I have been lagging behind for one reason or another and I think it is just courteous to let you partner know. Life stuff does happen, so please no stress getting this swap out exactly on the date I want everyone to feel relaxed and enjoy it :) And also if you feel you dont think shall be able to send your swap out, just let me know. Things happen, we all know that.  

So, I think that is about it, remember there is our Flickr group and I think it is a super place to pop our photographs ( with wrapping on and all ;) of our swaps. If you haven't joined I would have look at joining that group if you want to. This isn't MY swap it is OUR swap and I hope it comes across that I really want to share the love and truly hope that you squeeze in as much love in that parcel you send. Have fun and I am more than happy to help out with any questions along the way, so please feel free to stay in contact. 

Have fun in this swap all about hearts....

X    

21 comments:

  1. I am SO excited! Thank you so much for organising this swap - I really cannot wait. I'm paired with an amazing friend, and can't wait to make something especially for her!

    I hope everyone enjoys their swaps, and who knows, they may find a friend like I did in Sarah W!

    Happy HeartSwap Crafting everyone - can't wait to see your makes :o) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anyone got a tissue! You are making me feel the love way too early Stacy :))) Thank you so much for the lovely comment and SO pleased you are looking forward to it xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So exciting! Thanks so much for organising OUR swap (yes, I was listening! :-) )
    Hope you have a lovely day Mary!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Enjoy and you have a lovely day ( and swap) too! xx

      Delete
  4. Ooh I'm sooooooo excited! Thank you for letting me be part of this fabulous swap!
    Victoria xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww I really hope you enjoy it and have fun Victoria and thank YOU for joining in :) xx

      Delete
  5. I just checked out my partner's blog and er- I am slightly terrified! She's a proper handmade maker! Like, amazing stuff!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You shall be fine, honestly, remember what comes from the heart goes to the heart :) xx

      Delete
  6. Hi Mary, maybe i'm just being silly but I can't spot my name anywhere. Maybe it's because i'm email? snowflakehearts@hotmail.com
    Thanks.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So many apologies Julie, all sorted and your partner is.... http://www.myredwellies.blogspot.co.uk/
      I think it was indeed the email only list that was getting me confused, apologies again x

      Delete
  7. I am really excited about this swap.
    Thank you for organising it.
    Hope to meet some lovely people through this
    :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Proby....Me too, have already cyber met some lovely people through the swap and am really looking forward to the swaps and seeing pretty heart inspired photographs x

      Delete
  8. Hi mary, thanks for organising this lovely swap, my slightly terrified partner (kezzie) has already been in touch and I am hoping that I can help make her less terrified, I'm off to find some new blogs to follow in your list, thanks once again x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww thanks Tracy, I realy appreciate you *looking after* our Kezzie and know whatever she sends you, she shall put her heart into :) Yes some lovely new blogs to have a look at :) xx

      Delete
  9. Just wanted to say a big thank you for arranging the swap :-) I can't wait to see what everyone makes! Maybe you could do a link-up post in a few weeks so we can all link up our blog posts about what we made and received?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is a superb idea, Katie, thank you. Now to remember how to do a linky up post ;)) Look forward to seeing your swap :) x

      Delete
  10. Thanks for all your hard work putting this swap together can't wait to get creating and swapping :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww thanks Jane, am enjoying it and like you I can't wait to get creating, making and maybe even a little thrifting ;)

      x

      Delete
  11. Hello Mary
    I am your newest follower...and I have to fly just seen the time and I must get to work
    I'll be back ... big smile :-)

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  12. Doh, shame I missed this swap. sounds lovely. Can't wait to see everyone's makes! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. X